In this day and age, almost anyone can build a website… but it doesn’t mean they should!
We’ve been in this game for more than 20 years, developing pragmatic online tools and content for businesses across a vast array of services and products – from massive steel structures for the mining industry to nipple covers and water cooler servicing, we have experienced it all!
The principles around creating an online solution with good content that meets the needs of your audience is more critical than ever with online competition at an all time high. As is the ability for you to easily manage, measure and control it.
- Scope – we look at where you are and where you want to go.
- Brief – time discussing the reasons, target audiences, competitors and design types
- Design – we look at your existing elements, design, brand and logo with colour palette
- Develop – begin building with timeline and stage site for progessive views & updates
- User Testing – internal and external review of the stage site and functionality
- Delivery – putting the site live working with the domain registrar, IT and SEO groups
Other services include:
- User interface design and testing
- Web development on a range of different technologies/platforms
- Content development and optimisation (including electronic newsletters)
- Technology choice – recommendations on the right platform and hosting services
- Website rescue (taking your site from current hosting and setting it up for you somewhere else where you can access and manage it)
- Domain management – securing and managing domains but also how to use them wisely and for maximum benefit online
- Integration – interfaces to other systems like Sales Force, Job & Content systems or CRM’s – any existing technologies/systems
- Customised tool development – finding API’s, Plugins or Open Source Code to do a job you find hard to currently do online.
Why use WordPress?
WordPress has well over 60% share of the world CMS market and Woo Commerce the online Shopping Cart for WordPress, powers close to 30% of all Online Stores in the world. These two platforms have unparalleled support and usage. WordPress is also open source software which means it is easily customised and supported with new adaptations and features.
Wix for simpler websites
Wix offers very good drag & drop editing for smaller sites which makes managing the site easy for anyone, even business owners. We have built dozens of sites and handed them over to be managed by owners over the past 12 years with loads of success. If you are looking for an effective economical website design and CMS system, we can also help you in this area with any budget and full support 7 days a week.