Pragmatic and compelling visual communications which engage people through thoughtful story-telling and involvement of stakeholders are our specialty.
We tackle projects of any size – from regular employee communications (printed and digital) to broader programmes to build a health & safety culture, establish an employment brand or support an acquisition.
Our process is a version of the following depending on the size of project/audience, level of direction provided and the available budget:
- Build an understanding of the audience and their needs (including audience interviews and/or surveys/polls)
- Articulate desired outcomes from the project/activity and how they relate to the company’s overall strategy/plan
- Create an approach and plan for stakeholder agreement
- Develop creative and content
A few recent examples:
- Davey Water Products (Aust/NZ) – bi-annual printed magazine for customers and employees (planning, strategy, content development, creative, project management) Download/View PDF
- Mico Plumbing (NZ) – quarterly printed employee publication and periodic email newsletter (planning, content development, creative, print, distribution, review)
- Firth (NZ) – bi-monthly eNews for customers (planning, content development, layup, broadcast, review)
- Davey Water Products (Aust/NZ) – Health & Safety communication program (strategy, project management, creative direction)
We can also help with developing product collateral – technical or installation manuals, brochures and web content (examples: www.csppacific.co.nz and www.acprod.com.au – note our digital team also developed and supports both both websites).